Drinking Water Filter Systems
AlwaysFresh is a high performance drinking water filter system that makes water 3x faster than other systems.
The 1.5gpm high flow rate design can connect directly to a standard kitchen faucet, ice maker, and instant hot systems.
The high capacity filter provides enough clean water for an entire year! Annual filter replacement is easy with a simple twist out DIY replacement cartridge.
Best of all you get piece of mind knowing you get certified protection from parasites and harmful drinking water contaminants.
High Flow Drinking Water Filter System
Get great filtered drinking water – without installing a separate faucet!
AlwaysFresh Patented 5 stage Process
Stage 1: Built in 5 Micron Pre-Filter – Wrapped completely around the carbon block to filter dirt, sediment, etc for increased cartridge life
Stage 2: Fine Filtration – Thick Compression molded powdered activated carbon block filters >99% of particles 0.5 Micron(1/50,000 of an inch) and larger, which is 80x less than the naked eye can see. Reduces color, turbidity, protozoan cysts, and uses a special additive to remove lead.
Stage 3: Adsorption – Specially formulated High Capacity carbon with nearly 500,000 square meters of adsorption surface area for superior chemical reduction, dissolved lead, and taste and odor caused by chlorine and chloramines.
Stage 4: Filter Protection – Nature’s Antimicrobial – Agion™ keeps filter fresh & extends the life of the cartridge. Patented Silver Zeolite technology is FDA listed, and NSF certified for food and water use.
Stage 5: Scale Control – Reduction of hard water scale problems for water using appliances that heat, freeze, brew & chill water.
Tested, Certified & Approved to Protect Your Family’s Drinking Water
- Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE): Gasoline additive found in ground water
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC’s): They include gasoline, solvents, industrial and household cleaners, pesticides and other chemicals that can leach into our water supply
- Trihalomethanes (THM’s): Chlorine and/or chloramine disinfection byproducts
- Lead: A heavy metal causing anemia, damage to the gastrointestinal tract and nervous system
- Parasite Cysts: Giardia and Cryptosporidium found in 97% of all surface water
- Bacteria and Bio Film: Shortens cartridge life due to a build up of a bio film on the surface of the filtration system