Premier Water Essential Service in MN
We at Premier Water strive to be your trusted partner with the best water treatment equipment, technical expertise, and customer service available. Our business plays an important role in providing our customers with soft, safe, clean water.
According to the Minnesota Department of Health, water is considered an “essential business”. We have been in touch with our key supply chain partners. They have assured us they are also considered “essential”, and will continue to supply us without interruption.
Our staff is following the CDC Guidelines to minimize the potential spread of the Coronavirus. These include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – use sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) when soap is not available before and after each service call
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Avoid shaking hands, touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw your tissue in the trash
- Avoid gathering in groups
We look forward to scheduling your service. If anyone in your home should have a change in health, and exhibit any signs of illness, please call us at (952) 767-0230 to reschedule your appointment at no charge.
Need Service or Installation of a New Water System?
Contact us to schedule service or get a quote for a new water treatment system. We’ll help you get the water quality you need!